Watkins, it seems we have been nominated for a Versatile Snogger Award.
Good news indeed, Sir.
And long overdue if you ask me, Watkins!
Quite so, Sir. Would a celebratory glass of sherry be in order ?
Bring the whole ruddy bottle, Watkins!
May I see the nomination please, Sir ?
Help yourself, Watkins.
It says versatile BLOGGER, Sir. Not SNOGGER.
Oh … that’s a shame. Still, a nomination’s a nomination.
Precisely so, Sir.
Time for a party I think, Watkins!
There are just a few formalities to go through first, Sir
Oh you know I’m hopeless with all that sort of thing, Watkins.
Allow me, Sir.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Say 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate some other bloggers.
- Let them know you have nominated them by commenting on a blog and link your blog to the comment.
For nominating the 1951 Club for a Versatile Blogger Award.
The Magnificent 7 things about myself
- I was born on 20th November, 1951 and was 60 on 20/11/2011. Now that’s what I call family-planning.
- My favourite chocolate is Fry’s Chocolate Cream. They used to give it to pilots during WW2 as it was the only chocolate that didn’t freeze rock solid at high altitudes.
- I generally write in longhand with a pencil or a Bic biro. I give each biro a name. The one I’m currently using is called Vostok 6. I only use one biro at a time and won’t start using a new one until the old one is dead.
- My favourite quote is from Salvador Dali … the only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad.
- I spend much of my time in Corfu these days, just doing my writer in the sun bit.
- I have an interesting lung condition called Sarcoidosis which has no known cause or cure. I’ve lost two-thirds of my lung-capacity but the other third is having a great time and enjoying life to the full.
- Me and the wife are trying to learn some Greek at the moment. You use the same word for hello and goodbye which makes for some very short conversations.
My nominations for a Versatile Blogger Award go to …
Please don’t feel obliged to accept the nomination but if you do, it’s just a little bit of fun.
I was also thinking of nominating …
but decided against it at the last minute.