A challenge has just come my way. It comes via the lovely and talented Erika Kind. If you are not familiar with her work then you really should have a look.
- Write a paragraph without using a single adjective.
- Keep the link of the original Veracity Challenge in your post (so that the creator of the challenge may receive a pingback).
- Anyone can join the challenge. You don’t have to be nominated!
- Nominate 6 Bloggers for this challenge.
The adjective lay in the road. It had been hit by a truck. It hadn’t even bothered to stop. A noun stood on the pavement weeping. A doctor arrived and just shook his head sadly. An officer wanted details and a description. He didn’t get any. The adjective was dead.
Should you wish to accept, my nominees are …
- Word Wacker
- Groovy Historian
- Live Love Laugh
- Sheldon Kleeman
- Live to Write – Write to Live
- A Journey with You