The Brotherhood of the World Award
I have been nominated for The Brotherhood of the World Award by the wonderful Erika Kind.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees
- Tell your nominees. Job done.
Erika’s questions to her nominees
- If you had the power to make one change to our world, what would you change? Make it orbit the other way around.
- What is your favorite movie? The First Men in the Moon
- What do you eat for breakfast? (Sorry, I am just curious!) A mug of Lipton’s Yellow Label Tea, a pro-biotic yogurt,a bowl of porridge and lunch.
- When did you laugh the last time? I mean, really happy laughter. And why? Er .. I don’t notice. You’ll have to ask someone else!
- What is your favorite place? The seashore under moon and stars at Burgh Island.
- What is your favorite activity? Now that is a hard one.
- Which mythical creature would you like to have as a pet? A perverted mermaid.
- What is your favorite song? Voyage of the Moon by Donovan.
My nominees (exclusively brothers):
My questions for my nominees:
- Who would you most like to meet ?
- What is your favourite chocolate bar ?
- Do you think ghosts exist ?
- What is the best kind of cheese ?
Remember … you do not have to take part or pass the award on. It’s entirely up to you. All the very best to you.