Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to connect with each other.
The RULES of accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows:
Acknowledge and thank the nominating blogger with a link to their website.
A huge THANK YOU for this nomination to the lovely Jennifer over at INK AND QUILL. It was a nice thought and very kind of you.
Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- My favourite published author is Roald Dahl.
- I wanted to be a folk singer.
- My favourite movies are Das Boot and Up.
- My last chosen meal would be clear chicken soup.
- My favourite temperature is body temperature.
- I am definitely an introvert.
- I like reading and flying kites.
- I would like to be able to take more risks.
- Controlled violence scares me the most.
- Blogging gives me some writing discipline.
- My favourite musician is Donovan.
List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Sarah’s Attic of Treasures
- Judith Barrow
- The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap
- My Friday Blog
- Anna Dobritt
- Nurse Kelly Knows
- Yvette Carol
- Sheldon Kleeman
Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
- What is your drink of choice ?
- What’s one thing that scares you ?
- Would you ever hire a private detective ?
- How long is a piece of string ?
- What is your favourite smell ?
- Do you think ghosts exist ?
- Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn ?
- What country would you most like to visit ?
- Beer or wine ?
- Can you speak any foreign languages ?
- Are you a good swimmer ?
Inform your nominees.
As always … acceptance of any award is purely up to you. All the best.