Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to connect with each other.
The RULES of accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows:
Acknowledge and thank the nominating blogger with a link to their website.
A huge THANK YOU for this nomination to the lovely Jennifer over at INK AND QUILL. It was a nice thought and very kind of you.
Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- My favourite published author is Roald Dahl.
- I wanted to be a folk singer.
- My favourite movies are Das Boot and Up.
- My last chosen meal would be clear chicken soup.
- My favourite temperature is body temperature.
- I am definitely an introvert.
- I like reading and flying kites.
- I would like to be able to take more risks.
- Controlled violence scares me the most.
- Blogging gives me some writing discipline.
- My favourite musician is Donovan.
List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Sarah’s Attic of Treasures
- Judith Barrow
- The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap
- My Friday Blog
- Anna Dobritt
- Nurse Kelly Knows
- Yvette Carol
- Sheldon Kleeman
Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
- What is your drink of choice ?
- What’s one thing that scares you ?
- Would you ever hire a private detective ?
- How long is a piece of string ?
- What is your favourite smell ?
- Do you think ghosts exist ?
- Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn ?
- What country would you most like to visit ?
- Beer or wine ?
- Can you speak any foreign languages ?
- Are you a good swimmer ?
Inform your nominees.
As always … acceptance of any award is purely up to you. All the best.
Congratulation, Kris!!! Your answers are simply great! Body temperature! Such a wise answer…wonderful!
Great job Chris! 💛😊
Congratulations sir for the award… good to know more about you from the facts you shared… 🙂
Hi. Thank you so much for your kind words my friend. All the very best. Kris.
Hi there. Many thanks. All the very best. Kris.
Kris, Thank you,
I will do this. I can’t promise it will be in a timely manner. It may take awhile.
I really appreciate this nomination.
Hi Sarah. You really deserve this nomination. It is a bit of a marathon, this one. I like them short and sweet.
Kris, Thank you.
I really do appreciated it. Especially from you.
Have an awesome weekend.
Congrats on your award, you sunshine spreader you!!! Well-deserved! 🙂 Thank you for thinking of me, and I enjoyed your facts. While I technically don’t accept awards anymore, I can’t resist answering your great questions.
1. What is your drink of choice? – Depending on the decade, these days, water or hot chocolate.
2. What’s one thing that scares you? – Losing those I love.
3. Would you ever hire a private detective? – I don’t think so, but never say never.
4. How long is a piece of string? – As long as it needs to be.
5. What is your favourite smell? – Cookies now…my son when he was a baby.
6. Do you think ghosts exist? – I don’t know for sure, but I like to think there’s stuff out there.
7. Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn? – Autumn.
8. What country would you most like to visit? – Australia.
9. Beer or wine? -Back to depending on the decade. 😉
10. Can you speak any foreign languages? – Not well, but I can understand a variety.
11. Are you a good swimmer? – Excellent. 🙂
Thank you again for your kindness. And congrats, this award is perfect for you. 🙂
Hi there. Wow … thank you so much. Good to find out more about you as well! I only accept any award just the once myself. All the very best. Now go make some cookies!!
All the best Chris…I made cookies, but they disappeared. I’ll blame my son. 😉
Congratulations Kris there is always a place in my a-z for kris the folk singer☺
Funny you should say that … 🎶🎸
Thank you so much.
Congratulations! Good to know more about you. You got me at body temperature. lol 🙂 At least we share something, the love for reading. Be blessed and I can say that the folk singer in you should definitely come out. 🙂
Ah … you are very kind. Thank you so much.